Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boy I have been busy!

Well I have completely fallen down on the job on this whole blog thing. But it's just because I have been so busy! Since my last post my parents finally moved Daddy's office out into the garage apartment so I get a play room now! There are so many toys in there I just don't know where to start sometimes - life is hard.

I am a very happy baby and am getting bigger each day. It's hard to believe I am over 7 months old now - I can pick things up with 2 hands, my attention span is much longer, I can pull myself up with only a little help, and I have figuired out how to scoot around on my butt on my play mat!

Here are some pics of me. Unfortunately I got the piggy flu and I am real snotty and have a little fever, but since I am such a trooper I still dressed up for halloween as a BEE!

Buzzzzzzzzz


Namaste


Me and my daddy at the coffee shop

No comments: